Saturday 22 March 2014

Thank You .

I 've been growing around dogs and nature . 
Dogs are like my second parent and nature is my friend . 
Animals taught me patience , compromises ,affections , appreciations and sufferings others have.
Nature taught me the beauty of life and the life that I should be thankful of.
Things are simple , yet we see it complicating .
However, we as humans are more likely to enjoy their selfish happy life and ignore the sufferings of others. Of course , that doesn't apply to all . 
As a child , I definenetely am a selfish brat or whatsoever , but now, I see what I have to see and realised everything that is necessary. 
Without the help of my parents ( not the dogs) educations , motivations , expectations and the criticisms , I'll never be able to not only stand up for myself but also for animals  and others.
Life is not only about white but at times black is the medicine.
Thank You , Papa ,Mama , Sis , Whisky and Five Pups. 
Don't be too proud to solve the  simplest challenge , be proud to solve the hardest . - H.P0t.


No comments:

Post a Comment